Canoe Map Updates:
- 5/15/2019: Released 4'x8' black & white wall map download.
- 5/14/2019: Released maps of Kruger Challenge route to More Canoe Maps.
- 5/13/2019: Released maps of Kruger/Waddell 1968 route to More Canoe Maps.
- 5/13/2019: Released 4'x8' wall map download, including pictograph sites.
- 5/5/2019: Released draft version of full set of 1:31680 scale BWCA/Quetico maps.
- 5/2/2019: Released draft version of overview BWCA/Quetico map.
- Fat Lake campsite (BWCA) appears in wrong location on 086 Pageant Lake.
- Pictographs shown on Poohbah Lake (Quetico) wall map do not exist.
Planned Future Updates:
- Fire perimeters and PMAs are often poorly labeled. Shading and/or better labeling of area perimeters is planned.
- Lake maps south of Fall Lake may be added in the future.
- Only portages longer than ~100r are currently labeled with their length (in rods). Eventually all portage lengths will be labeled.
- Points of interest such as pictographs are not currently shown. Update 5/13/2019: The new wall map now shows pictograph sites - this update is planned for all maps.
- Additional parks and regions: At this time I do not plan to render canoe maps of additional parks and regions on my own. If you are interested in helping, please email me at email@example.com.
|Sample of the 4'x8' BWCA/Quetico Wall Map|